This home near Madison & Magnolia once was surrounded by orange groves ... here is the Dec. 1937 issue of the California Citrograph we can see this home as it once was... though barely. At the time it was owned by Edgar T. Wall (a fruit buyer & shipper) & his wife and still had an address fronting on Magnolia Ave. It was featured for its beautiful gardens and tree varieties. In 1954 the property was subdivided; the home remains today with a few remnants of its past still visible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9